Bagharay Baingan Ki Sabzi Cooking Recipe In Urdu Get some delicious and easy-to-make recipes online. This installation is suitable for both students and housewives who are dealing with the desire to cook something different.
Bagharay Baingan Ki Sabzi Recipe In Urd
Urdu Pakistani food recipes, easy Pakistani cooking recipes in Urdu and English. Easily do at home with step-by-step instructions and full videos. A large collection of Pakistani and international recipes in Urdu.
- Eggplant washed two goals big
- Three teaspoons of cooking oil
- Three medium slices of onion finely chopped
- A teaspoon of ginger finely chopped
- A teaspoon of green chili finely chopped
- Salt custom taste
- Spiced cayenne pepper A teaspoon
- Chopped tomatoes chopped tomatoes
- Two tablespoons of green chopped coriander leaves
- Rinse the washed eggplant with water and rinse on the coals and if there are no coals in the coals, then lightly place the eggplant on a gas stove or burner by overturning with a fork.
- When the eggplant is thoroughly scorched all around, allow it to cool for a while so that the scorched skin can be removed.
- Now grab the eggplant from the stalk and remove the scorched skin.
- Cut the stems off the loose eggplant and cut into large pieces of eggplant.
- Now heat the oil in a heavy drinking pot, first, and fry the ginger and green chilies by turning the onion lightly.
- Mix the red chili powder salt and sliced tomatoes in a spoonful of water, add the oil to the onion and fry for about five minutes until the oil is separated by the seasoning.
- Chopped eggplant is almost cooked due to the flames. Stir in the spices and fry for a few moments.
- Leave the slices of spiced eggplant uncovered for ten minutes.
- Now, before serving on the table, remove the eggplant from the preheated dish and sprinkle the chopped green coriander over. Spicy eggplant strings.