Baingan Patiala Cooking Recipe In Urdu Urdu Recipes Veggie and Vegetable Urdu Recipes بینگن پٹیالہ Baingan Patiala by chef Shireen Anwar. Get some delicious and easy to make recipes online. This installation is suitable for both students and housewives who are dealing with the desire to cook something different.
Baingan Patiala Recipe In Urdu
Urdu Pakistani food recipes, easy Pakistani cooking recipes in Urdu and English. Easily do at home with step-by-step instructions and full videos. A large collection of Pakistani and international recipes in Urdu.
- Small eggplant half a kilo
- The proven red pepper is eight digits
- Hard addresses are fifteen digits
- Half a cup of oil
- A teaspoon of proven white undergarment
- Cloneji a teaspoon
- A teaspoon of garlic paste
- A teaspoon of salt
- A tablespoon of coriander
- Sugar a tablespoon
- Spoon a meal with spices of mango pickle
- Fennel half teaspoon
- Rye half a teaspoon
- Fried, onion, two tablespoons of onion
- Two tablespoons of papa skull
- Tamarind pulp with four tablespoons
- Grind coriander, proven red pepper, pistachio powder, proven white sauce, fennel, and kalonji on tomatoes.
- Heat the oil in a pan, add the mustard, curry leaves, garlic paste, and roasted spices and fry them well then add a quarter cup of water.
- Now cover the eggplant with half a cup of water and salt.
- Then let it cook well for fifteen minutes.
- Finally add sugar, tamarind pulp, and mango pickle and cook for 5 minutes at a time.