Bhari Hui Shimla Mirch Cooking Recipe In Urdu بھری ہوئی شملہ مرچ بنانے کی ترکیب Get some delicious and easy to make recipes online. This installation is suitable for both students and housewives who are dealing with the desire to cook something different.
Bhari Hui Shimla Mirch Recipe In Urdu
Urdu Pakistani food recipes, easy Pakistani cooking recipes in Urdu and English. Easily do at home with step-by-step instructions and full videos. A large collection of Pakistani and international recipes in Urdu.
- Bell pepper, eight digits
- Extremely thick
- Two tablespoons of cooking oil
- Tomato red chopped a large number
- A teaspoon of ginger finely chopped
- Peppermint red pepper a teaspoon
- Half a cup of hot water
- Salt custom taste
- Heat spice a teaspoon
- Green coriander finely chopped two teaspoons
- A potato spice filling for capsicum
- Potato three powder
- Coking oil a tablespoon
- Spoon turmeric powder half a teaspoon
- Onion finely chopped to a medium size
- Green peppers are finely chopped two numbers
- Half teaspoon of salt
- One teaspoon of black pepper
- Under half a teaspoon
- Start by baking the potatoes. Peel the potatoes, cut the slices and boil them in salted water and then drain them in a sieve and leave the water to dry.
- Now add a tablespoon of oil to a small frying pan and heat it and put the onion immediately and lightly golden.
- Also, add chopped green chilies, turmeric, pepper, powder, and a little salt just to taste, because in this case, boiling potatoes in salt are to be fried.
- Press the spoon and mix the potatoes into the seasoning. Mix all the contents of the broth spice ie onion tomatoes and ginger in a blender before making a paste of water.
- So cut the bell peppers from the stalk and cut them into holes and drill them.
- Remove the seeds and the middle part from the finely-knifed knife and fill the potatoes with a small spoon stalk.
- In a large frying pan, put a tablespoon of cooking oil and carefully fry the filling peppers so that they are almost cooked. Place the fried peppers on a separate plate.
- Add one tablespoon of remaining oil to the frying pan. Fry onion tomatoes and ginger paste.
- Add red chili powder and salt to the spices and fry till the oil is separated from the seasoning.
- Add the fried peppers to the seasoning and lightly sprinkle the hot spices and chopped coriander leaves and cover the pan. When the oil comes up, offer it for a warm meal.