Bhindi Aur Pyaz Cooking Recipe In Urdu Get some delicious and easy-to-make recipes online. This installation is suitable for both students and housewives who are dealing with the desire to cook something different.
Bhindi Aur Pyaz Recipe In Urdu
Urdu Pakistani food recipes, easy Pakistani cooking recipes in Urdu and English. Easily do at home with step-by-step instructions and full videos. A large collection of Pakistani and international recipes in Urdu.
- Bundi One kilo
- Three teaspoons of cooking oil
- A tablespoon of tea
- Medium size of onion two numbers
- One teaspoon of cayenne pepper
- Spoon turmeric powder half a teaspoon
- Salt custom taste
- Tomatoes large size double sliced thick
- Garlic two slices finely chopped
- Green peppers are finely chopped
- Wash the pot and let it dry and cut it into small pieces and set aside.
- Preparation: Heat a tablespoon of oil in a heavy drinking pot, frying the garlic and garlic in hot oil and fry the sliced pot on high flame.
- In this way, the calf lace will end. Remove the fried pots from the frying pan and place them in a separate vessel. Heat two tablespoons of oil in the frying pan and heat the sliced onions and green chilies.
- Now add two tablespoons of water, red chili powder salt, and turmeric in fried onions and green chilies and fry for two to three minutes.
- Put the fried pots in the roasted spices and mix well with the spoon.
- Finally, spread the sliced tomatoes on the masala Bundi and sprinkle the chopped green coriander, and put the Bundi on a light flame.
- In this way, the calf will be softened by cooking in it and tomato juice.
- Turn the pot with a spoon or two during cooking.
- If the water is not dry, open the lid for a few minutes and let the moisture dissipate.
- The water will evaporate in the form of steam. Now ready for a hot shower.