Chaney Ki Daal Karela Cooking Recipe In Urdu چنے کی دال کریلا Chaney Ki Daal Karela (Gram Lentils with Bitter Gourd) Get some delicious and easy to make recipes online. This installation is suitable for both students and housewives who are dealing with the desire to cook something different.
Chaney Ki Daal Karela Recipe In Urdu
Urdu Pakistani food recipes, easy Pakistani cooking recipes in Urdu and English. Easily do at home with step-by-step instructions and full videos. A large collection of Pakistani and international recipes in Urdu.
- Boiled gram lentils two hundred and fifty grams
- Karela two hundred and fifty grams
- Chopped onion two numbers
- Six cents of proven red pepper
- Half cup of yogurt
- A teaspoon of coriander
- Cloneji a teaspoon
- A teaspoon of salt
- Fennel, a tablespoon of food
- White under a half teaspoon
- Heat spice half a teaspoon
- Ginger garlic paste two teaspoons
- Chop green coriander with two tablespoons
- Chopped green chili with two tablespoons
- One-half teaspoon of ripe cayenne pepper
- Grind and grind coriander, fennel, clonji and white basil.
- Now stir the lentils over the boiling point
- Heat the oil and brown the chopped onion in it.
- Then add ginger-garlic paste, turmeric, salt, and pepper, and fry them well.
- Then fry it with yogurt.
- Mix well, adding sliced lentils and curry spices.
- Then let it cool for ten minutes.
- Finally, sprinkle roasted spices and hot spices on it and garnish with chopped coriander and green chilies.