Daal Bharay Tinday Cooking Recipe In Urdu Get some delicious and easy to make recipes online. This installation is suitable for both students and housewives who are dealing with the desire to cook something different.
Daal Bharay Tinday Recipe In Urdu
Urdu Pakistani food recipes, easy Pakistani cooking recipes in Urdu and English. Easily do at home with step-by-step instructions and full videos. A large collection of Pakistani and international recipes in Urdu.
- Large-sized trunks up to eight digits
- Spices for stuffing
- Onion is a big number
- One piece of ginger
- Half a cup of lentils
- A spoon of hot spices crushed
- Half bales of the green world
- Green chilies number six
- A teaspoon of pomegranate
- Downstairs a teaspoon
- Salt custom taste
- One tablespoon of baking oil
- To tune in
- Onion finely chopped onion with a spice
- One tablespoon of green chopped katana
- Two teaspoons of garlic ginger paste
- Tomatoes are red-sliced, double-fingered
- Red chili powder and salt to taste
- Two tablespoons of cooking oil
Fill the caps with sliced and pulverized sticks with fried dal spices and place the cut cap-like section on the twigs and thread the thick needles on the thread. Thread all the sticks one by one. Will go to
Now put the pots aside and heat the first two tablespoons of oil to make the broth seasoning in the saucepan. Once the oil is hot, fry the onions and fry them. Do not overcook the onions and add ginger garlic paste tomato salt pepper and two tablespoons of water and fry for a long time until the oil is separated from the seasoning.
Now fry the saucepan with the stuffed spices in a frying pan and fry the stuffed tendon and pour half a cup of water and let it boil slowly. After five minutes, sprinkle chopped coriander leaves and turn off the heat. The lentils are ready to cook.