Ehsaas Scholarship Program 2019 for Undergraduate Students The government of Pakistan will bear college/university fees and the monthly scholarship amount will be transferred to selected students’ accounts. Ehsaas Scholarship Program for undergraduate students starts taking online scholarship application forms through the higher education commission HEC official website.
Ehsaas Scholarship Program 2019
Prime minister Imran Khan launched the Ehsaas Scholarship program for needy and talented students to study in intermediate and graduate.
This scholarship program is the most budgeted scholarship scheme in Pakistani history. Male and female students can take benefit.
- Last Date to submit Scholarship Application form: 10 December 2019
Low-income students, who cannot afford college/university fees and have been admitted to any government college or university on a merit basis are eligible to apply for the Ehsaas Scholarship Program.
How to submit the Scholarship Application form:
- 50 percent quota is for female students: male and female students can apply online through following ehsaas.hec.gov.pk
- The complete scholarship application form can also submit to the university/college financial aid office.
- No, any scholarship application will be accepted through the direct BISP and HEC office.
- College / University Fees
- Minimum 50,000 scholarship amount yearly
- The students from villages and undeveloped areas will be given preference.