HEC Extends Application 50,000 Scholarships Under Ehsaas Program 2019 Third, fourth, and fifth-year students in undergraduate degree programs are encouraged to apply. It is Pakistan’s largest undergraduate scholarship initiative ever to award 50,000 scholarships to undergraduate students from low-income families every year.
HEC Extends Scholarships Ehsaas Program 2019
The Higher Education Commission (HEC) has announced December 24, 2019, in the deadline for submitting applications under the Prime Minister’s AHAs undergraduate scholarship program.
- The students of the third, fourth, and fifth year of undergraduate degree programs have been encouraged to apply.
- This is the largest ever undergraduate scholarship initiative of Pakistan seeking to award 50,000 scholarships per year to undergraduate students from low-income families.
- Under this program, low-income students enrolling in four- and five-year undergraduate programs will be given Ehsaas Scholarships.
Students from low-income families who are studying in undergraduate programs at public-sector universities are eligible to apply. Selection will be based on excess merit that is, based on the student’s GPA and family income (below the maximum threshold). This scholarship includes tuition fees and scholarships.
How to Apply for Ehsaas Undergraduate Scholarship 2019
- Eligible candidates can apply online at http://ehsaas.hec.gov.pk/hec-portal-web/auth/login.jsf
- Complete application form can be submitted to the respective university’s financial aid office
- Do not submit the application form directly to HEC or BISP
Fifty percent of the scholarships will be awarded to female students, while students with special needs as well as those from remote and disadvantaged areas are also encouraged to apply. For applications, students need to visit ehsaas.hec.gov.pk.
Main Features of Ehsaas Undergraduate Scholarship 2019
- 50,000 Scholarships per annum
- 200,0000 undergraduate scholarships in 4 years
- 50% of seats reserved for Girls
- Full tuition fee
- Monthly Stipend
- Special Preference to disabled and students belonging to underprivileged areas