Korma Shalgam Cooking Recipe In Urdu شلجم کا قورمہ بنانے کی ترکیب Get some delicious and easy to make recipes online. This installation is suitable for both students and housewives who are dealing with the desire to cook something different.
Korma Shalgam Recipe In Urdu
Urdu Pakistani food recipes, easy Pakistani cooking recipes in Urdu and English. Easily do at home with step-by-step instructions and full videos. A large collection of Pakistani and international recipes in Urdu.
- The asylum is one kilo
- Half cup of yogurt
- Half cup of almonds
- A teaspoon of honey, sweet
- A teaspoon of dried barrel
- One teaspoon of sesame seeds
- Proven dry coriander two teaspoons
- Garlic two yolks
- One piece of ginger
- Salt custom taste
- Spiced cayenne pepper A teaspoon
- Three teaspoons of cooking oil
- Two onion medium slices finely chopped
- Half a cup of water
- Peel the turnips and cut them into small pieces.
- Whisk the yogurt well. Mix all the spices namely ginger, garlic, coconut, almonds, and coriander in a blender and make a paste.
- Meanwhile, soak the honey in warm water and after about an hour, finely grind the slices and mix in the remaining spices. Also, add salt pepper.
- Squeeze the sesame seeds with a sieve too.
- Now add all the crushed spices to the chopped yogurt and set aside.
- Now add the oil to a coarse paste and heat it and fry the salted onions and turn them to a golden brown.
- Stir the slices of turnips into the fried onions and fry the spoon.
- Even pieces of turnips turn golden.
- Now add spices mixed with turnips and shake spoon.
- Meanwhile, add water and mix well and when the yogurt spices start to boil, close the lid thoroughly and lighten the heat until lightly cooked and the oils from the saucepan begin to float.