Shahi Gobhi Cooking Recipe In Urdu Get some delicious and easy-to-make recipes online. This installation is suitable for both students and housewives who are dealing with the desire to cook something different.
Shahi Gobhi Recipe In Urdu
Urdu Pakistani food recipes, easy Pakistani cooking recipes in Urdu and English. Easily do at home with step-by-step instructions and full videos. A large collection of Pakistani and international recipes in Urdu.
- Fresh cabbage medium size two flowers
- One cup of pea grains
- Onion is a large piece
- Three garlic garlic
- Dry two tablespoons
- A big piece of fresh coconut
- Green chilies number six
- A cup of yogurt
- A teaspoon of powdered black pepper
- Half tablespoon of turmeric powder
- Two teaspoons of crushed coriander
- Two pieces of cinnamon
- Clove four numbers
- Green lists four numbers
- Under half a teaspoon
- Three teaspoons of cooking oil
- Pucca tomatoes double digits
- Salt custom taste
- If you like sugar for taste
- Cut the cabbage into small pieces.
- Cut onion and green chilies and keep them aside. Finely chop the tomatoes.
- Soak the almonds in water first, then remove the peel and cut it into two halves.
- Sprinkle the sweetness and soak them in semi-warm water.
- Finely chop the ginger, garlic barrels, and soaked gravy all over and make a paste.
- Whisk the crushed paste yogurt and add to it.
- In the same yogurt and turmeric Also, add salt to taste.
Heat the oil and add some sugar. Then add the cinnamon, cloves, cardamom, and cilantro to the oil. Add the tomato slices and all the paste spices mixed in the yogurt and fry for a while so that the oil is separated from the seasoning. When roasting the spices, add the peas and fry for three to four minutes and then add the chopped cabbage and green chilies.
And now lightly heat the cabbage and peas to allow them to cook slowly in their own water. Cover the pot well for such a long time. If needed, sprinkle some water. Before eating, remove the royal cabbage in a dish that is warm in the heat. Because you have to serve this dish with hot, sliced coriander and almonds, sprinkled with pepper.